|1 Springtown Industrial Estate, Buncrana Road, Londonderry, Co Derry, BT48 0LY, UK|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Gulfstream Marine Listings|
GulfStream Boat Sales, Derry, Co. Londonderry Londonderry UK
|Website:||Open website in new window|
The Regal 2250 is one of the sleekest cuddy boats on the water. Her stunning looks are matched by a nice sociable cockpit layout and a useable cuddy cabin. This example is fitted with the powerful Mercruiser 350MAG 300HP Bravo 3 Sterndrive delivering excellent hole-shot and a 50mph top speed. If you’re performance minded or looking for a good watersports boat – this engine and drive combination is the one to have!
With it’s spacious cockpit, 2 berth cabin, wet-bar, porta-potti and camper covers you can also easily spend a night onboard and make a weekend of it.
This boat has some desirable options including a teak-laid swim platform and transom walk-through, camper covers & tonneau cover, shore power set-up (with battery charger), and twin axle roller coaster trailer…
It’s been a fresh water boat and is in nice condition throughout.
We can easily arrange delivery throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We will be shooting a full video review of this boat in the very near future… If you want to find out more about it, please sign up for VIP access at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com and we’ll let you know as soon as the video review goes live.
If you like the boat and want to register your interest early, please give us a call and we can answer any questions you have and/or arrange a viewing – either virtually or in person.
- 2004 Regal 2250 Cuddy with 300HP Mercruiser 350MAG MPI Bravo III Sterndrive
- Only 299 hrs on the clock
- Great condition throughout
- Twin axle SBS roller coaster trailer with recent new axles
- VHF Radio
- Digital Depth Sounder
- Large Swim Platform Laid in Synthectic Teak with Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
- Transom Walk-Through
- Snap-in cockpit carpets
- Cockpit wetbar with sink
- Tonneau Cover
- Camper Canvas Covers
- L-shaped lounge seating in cockpit
- Large cuddy cabin with twin v-berth
- Stereo / CD player
- Bucket helm and passenger seats with flip-up bolsters
- Shore Power & Battery Charger
- CE Design Category C Rated for 10 persons plus gear
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Offers Invited
- Virtual Shopping Available…
- We can organise a virtual viewing for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can organise a virtual sea trial for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can put you in touch with independent surveyors and help you to arrange a 3rd party condition survey
- We can put you in touch with our trusted transport providers and arrange all the logistics of getting the boat delivered to your home or marina – please contact us for a shipping quote
- Our aim is to make the whole buying process as smooth and as enjoyable as possible, allowing you to buy the boat of your dreams without having to leave home (if you so wish)
- In person viewings are of course possible by appointment
- Sign up for VIP Access at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour for complete details as soon as it goes live
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|Vessel type:||Sports Cuddy|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Cruising Speed:||30 MPH|
|Maximum Speed:||50 MPH|
|Nominal length:||22' 2"|
|Length over all:||22' 2"|
|Bridge clearance:||4' 20"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Deep Vee|
|Fuel capacity:||208 Litres|
|Water capacity:||42 Litres|
In this transaction I am acting as Broker only.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.