Used Boats: 438 Adverts Displaying: 1-10
- Opacmare Passerelle
- Flybridge Davit
- Low Original Hours (CAT's)
- Tender & Jet-Ski
- The entertainment spaces on this particular build are definitely worth bragging about and accommodate plenty of guests.
- You can board the vessel through her fiberglass boarding gates on the port & starboard side, or her optional Opacmare Passerelle (centerline aft), which can also serve as a crane to hoist a jet-ski onto her fixed swim platform.
- Her aft deck can easily sit & serve 6-8 guests for an al-fresco dining experience staged on an enormous cockpit teak table.
- To port, y... read more
SUZSEA's highly customized electrical system and enormous battery capacity are designed for extended periods on anchor with minimal power drain. Her present owners have added their own improvements and upgrades to make her an even more trouble-free, safe, and comfortable yacht.
She has exceptional volume with her 21 beam and offers the accommodations and comfort of yachts in the 80 range. She features 3 double staterooms, each with an ensuite head and shower, Office in master, plus a double crew cabin (or fourth stateroom) aft, also with crew galley, and a full head and shower. ... read more
TIP-SEA is, without question, the most famous Nordhavn ever built. She went around the world and proved herself as an incredibly tough sea boat. Her current owners went through her from stem to stern and rebuilt any system that was not perfect. They are meticulous and have done an incredible job maintaining her while enjoying her for the last nine years. They have extensively cruised her and logged over 15,000nm. Please see the list of updates and services.
TIP-SEA is full of fuel and ready for her next adventure.
PRELIMINARY LISTING, MORE DETAILS TO COME.
TIP-SEA is, without q... read more
New to Market this 1965/2013 completely restored Classic Bertram 38 wide body. This boat was completely redone from bow to stern. Paint, wiring, engines, electronics, interior, acs, etc. This boat shows new and is the true definition of the Cadillac of the seas. Owner has spent over 600k on the ref... read more
- Main Salon with two settee Port and Starboard that double as single bunks
- Port aft is the stateroom with double bunk and storage
- Forward V-Birth with storage doubles as a sail locker (when racing)
- Galley is located aft to port
- Nav station is located aft to starboard
- Teak and Holly sole
- Single head aft to starboard.
- Deep Single Stainless Steel sink with Hot / Cold pressure water
- Force 10 2 Burner stove top
- Built in Ice Box
- Ample Storage
Hull and Deck
- Large 12' Cockpit (seating for 8)
- Fiberglass hul... read more
|Length:|| 40' 9"|
Preliminary Listing And More Photos To Come
The 2021 Sportsman 322 is an all newly designed blend of family comforts and off shore fishing from bow to stern as well as NMMA Certified which is a certification that ensures that this boat adheres to the highest safety standard guidelines set by the ABYC bringing you the peace of mind you are purchasing a high-quality and safe boat for you and your family.
The 2021 Sportsman 322 Open is built using a new hybrid vacuum infusion fabrication process developed to fine-tune performance and weight while increasing strength and rigid... read more
|Length:|| 32' 2"|
Considered a masterpiece of yachting, the Super Classic 40 is the jewel of the company, for its mix of harmonic forms and performance invincibility.
It has set world records in the past. The hull is known for security and stability even at very high speeds and in rough sea conditions.
Considered a masterpiece of yachting, the Super Classic 40 is the jewel of the company, for its mix of harmonic forms and performance invincibility. It has set world records in the past. The hull is known for security and stability even at very high speeds and in rough sea conditions.... read more
- Northern Lights 9kw generator/sound shield - New 2014 3600 hours
- Victron 3000w inverter/charger with remote panel - New 2014
- Xantrex 2000w inverter/charger (back-up)
- Engine start battery
- Generator start battery
- House bank 4 - 8D Vision batteries - New 12/16 (1320 amps)
- 460w Solar panels
- Lehman 135 hp diesel (9775 hours
- New oil cooler
- Additional fuel scavenging pump
- Aluminum fuel tanks (4) - new 2010
- Fuel manifold system - new 2010
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Racor fuel polishing filter with Algae-X fuel conditioner
- Oil change system
- Nai... read more
|Length:|| 42' 4"|
WILL BE IN FT. LAUDERDALE DURING FLIBS
Preliminary Listing - More Info to Come: "WAR HORSE" is the nicest 72 Ferretti you will find on the market--- heavily updated, well-maintained, mechanically sound.
This boat offers a very comfortable layout for entertaining guests with 4 ensuite staterooms including a full beam master and crew quarters for 3. The interior shows like that of a much newer boat with fresh soft goods and headliners, updated appliances throughout, updated A/V systems, etc.
Her twin MTU 12V183s offer a cruise speeds of 23kts and top speed over 3... read more
|Length:|| 73' 3"|
In 1923, a group of Columbia Yacht Club members formed a syndicate to build and race a boat to bring the Gold Cup home. She was designed by George Crouch and completed by Henry B. Nevins in 1924.
This faithful reproduction of the "Miss Columbia" hull was built by Bill Cooper & Son of Massachusetts and conforms perfectly to the lines of the original Gold Cup racer.
Commissioned by well-known race boat collector, Phillip Sharples, and used on the St. Lawrence River, the boat is taken directly from George Crouch's original drawings.
This quest for exacting standards is what drove the design... read more